Supplies for Christmas Card Garland:
- Small wooden clothespins
- Acrylic paint & foam brush
- Coordinating buttons
- Hot glue gun
- Christmas ribbon (3- 5 yds. depending on where you hang your garland)
1. Paint your mini clothespins in a color that will coordinate with your ribbon with your acrylic paint and foam brush. Allow to dry.
2. Attach a button with hot glue to the top of each clothespin on the end where you pinch to open the pin.
3. Cut a 3 to 5 yard piece of ribbon for your garland. The length will depend on where you are going to hang it, so measure first and cut once.
4. Clip Christmas cards to ribbon with clothespins, hang somewhere you can see it, and enjoy the creative Christmas greetings!