- 2 lb. london broil (or flank steak)
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 8 oz. can of tomato paste
- Sweet onion
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2-5 tsp. Adobo seasoning
- 1 pack of Goya Sazon
- Salt & pepper
1. Quickly brown the meat in a pan on each side. Then, I like to season it with some garlic salt and pepper and I shake on some Adobo seasoning as well. Then, throw it in the crock pot.
2. Add beef broth, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and seasonings to the crock pot.
3. Slice the peppers and onion and add to slow cooker. Mince garlic and add to slow cooker.
4. Then, I like to kind mix everything up a little. Obviously, it really doesn't matter what order you put things in a crock pot- as long as it all gets in there it's all good.
5. Cook on low for about 8 hours or high for 4 hours. (Personally, I think it turns out better when it's cooked all day on low, but it's still good no matter which way to cook it.)
6. Shred beef with forks and allow to soak in juices and sauce for about 30 more minutes.
7. Serve up with rice- delicious!