I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas with their family and friends.
Mine was amazing- celebrating my baby's first Christmas.
Here's a tasty appetizer that you can make for your next get together. I recently made it for our 2nd annual My Favorite Things Party. It's actually really easy and it's good! Christmas may be over, but there's still New Years parties and maybe even better - Football Bowl parties. I know this household will be watching the Rose Bowl (Wisconsin fans) and most definitely the Sugar Bowl (my husband is a HUGE Gator fan), so I will probably be making this again soon. I originally pinned this recipe from In The Kitchen With KP.
2 cans Pillsbury pizza dough (you could always make your own too)
1 package pepperoni
2 cups (or one 8 oz. bag) of mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup of your favorite dipping oil (I used olive oil mixed with some Italian seasoning)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Open up the dough and roll into bite size pieces.
2. Lightly coat dough in dipping oil and place in bundt cake pan for first layer. I didn't roll every single piece in oil. I did about every other piece to add the flavor.
3. Next, layer the pepperoni on top of the dough. I cut the pepperoni in half (or smaller), so it would be easier to pull apart later.
4. Next, layer cheese and sprinkle garlic salt over all of the cheese.
5. Repeat layers again, ending with dough pieces. I usually layer until about 2/3 of the pan is full.
6. Bake in oven 30-40 minutes until browned and cooked through.
7. Remove from oven and invert pan on a cooling rack or plate. Bread will stay in one piece.
Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional marinara dipping sauce on the side. Enjoy!