Let's not waste any more time- here's what you'll need:
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cumin
5 oz. cream cheese ( I used 1/3 less fat)
1/4 cup light sour cream
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
1 cup frozen corn- thawed
12 oz. egg noodles
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil pasta according to instructions.
3. In a large pan, brown ground beef. Then, add spices to beef and stir.
4. Add the cream cheese to the ground beef until melted. Stir to combine.
5. In a separate bowl, combine enchilada sauce, sour cream, corn, chiles, and 1/2 cup of both cheese and stir to combine ingredients.
6. Pour the mixture over ground beef, mix, and let simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
7. Add drained pasta to the mixture and mix. Make sure everything is coated in the sauce.
8. Spray a 13 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray and spread pasta mixture in dish.
9. Top casserole with remaining cheese.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.