Hello Lovely Ladies! I have been nominated for the Liebster award!
This is so exciting! Thank you so much, Rebekah!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts about myself:
1. I love sweets!
2. I have a 4 month old baby boy.
3. I taught 2nd & 3rd grade for 9 years.
4. My fave show is Modern Family.
5. I’m a night owl.
6. My favorite channels are Bravo & HGTV
7. I love flavored coffee creamers.
8. I always order my Diet Coke with light ice.
9. I’m the oldest child in my family.
10. I wear flip-flops year round.
11. I love the beach!
I tagged these 11 lovely bloggers:
1. Chelsee at Southern Beauty Guide
2. Julia & Elizabeth at Southern Color
3. Melissa at The Real McCoy
4. Venassa at A Life of Our Own
5. Brandy at Wonderfully Messy Mom
6. Kaitlyn at Three Sisters and Us
7. Miya at Miya Loves
8. Cari at Adventures of the Roberts
9. Lauren at Teach, Pray, Love
10. Daliene at Alamo Adventures
11. Ashlee at A Step In the Right Direction
11 Questions from Rebekah:
1. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Bright pinks or reds
2. What is your favorite season?
Spring & Early Summer
3. Do you like Instagram or Pinterest better? Why?
Pinterest. My blog is dedicated to it. J
4. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
5. Lipgloss, lipstick, or neither?
Everyday I usually wear neither. When I do, it’s lipgloss.
6. What are your favorite types of blogs to read?
Lifestyle, Mommy blogs
7. What is your favorite pattern? (chevron, polka dots, etc.)
I like animals prints. Stripes, polka dots. It’s al cute,
but I don’t wear patterns very often.
8. Have you ever made anything from Pinterest? If so, what was it?
Yes, check out my blog posts.
9. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
10. What is your all time favorite movie?
Love, Actually & Bridget Jones’ Diary
11. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what shows?
Um, yes. I’m addicted. I watch almost all of the Bravo reality series, The Bachelor, and I used to watch a lot of Teen Mom. Don’t judge…
My 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite T.V. show?
2. How old is your blog?
3. What’s your favorite recipe that you make?
4. Favorite mascara?
5. Favorite article of clothing?
6. Do you watch sports? Which teams?
7. What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
8. Who was your favorite teacher?
9. What’s your favorite quote?
10. What word best describes you?
11. Who is your favorite Real Housewife?
Again, thank you Rebekah for this great honor! I can’t wait to get to know more about all of you ladies as time goes on.