Halloween is right around the corner, so it's time to start thinking about how you're going to carve your pumpkin! Carving pumpkins is something that's been a tradition in my family since we were really little. I've carved a pumpkin every year at Halloween and I definitely want to keep that tradition going for my son. He's obviously too little to help carve a jack-o-lantern this year, but my husband and I plan to carve one for him. I love the Pumpkin Carving Kit from Pumpkin Masters to help me with that each year! They even have a Kids Carving Kit with specially designed tools for little hands. Click here to check out this video with all kinds of tips on How to Carve a Pumpkin.
To help get your family ready for Halloween Pumpkin Masters is giving one lucky winner everything they need to create the perfect pumpkin:
The Pumpkin Masters products included are:
- Decorating Punches Tool Kit- New for 2013, create a pumpkin lantern with six patterns, two punch tools, a saw, scraper scoop and poker.
- Xtreme Strobe Lights- Also new this year, these L.E.D. operated lights are available with either a white or multicolored flashing light and are safer than candles and helps extend the life of your pumpkin. Batteries included.
- Pumpkin Carving Kit- Twelve new patterns and five tools including two saws, scraper scoop, drill and pounce wheel. The tools are safer than kitchen knives which could cause a real Halloween horror story.
- Kids Carving Kit- Easy-grip tools made specifically for small hands, it comes with four simple die cut patterns, eight eye inserts, a durasaw, scraper scoop and crayon.
- Surface Carving Kit- Create a long-lasting display with an easy technique using three interchangeable carving tips, 12 patterns, one tool and pounce wheel.
After you've carved your masterpiece head over to Pumpkin Masters Facebook or Instagram to submit an image of your pumpkin using #PumpkinMasters2013 as part of their annual PumpkinMasters’ Carving Contest. You can also email your picture to email@example.com You could win one of six prizes, including $5,000 for the Best Pumpkin!
Giveaway is open to U.S. only and ends 10/16 at 11:59 p.m.